We assist with the following types of visas applications:
General / Family visitors – for people coming to the UK for a holiday or to visit relatives or friends.
Short-term study visa – for people wishing to come to the UK as a prospective student for a short term course.
Standard Visitor visa – for individuals coming to the UK on holiday or to see your family and friends, also for business or to take part in sports or creative events, another reason.
Tier 4 (General Student) – for students aged 16 and over coming to the UK for post–16 education with a licensed Tier 4 education provider.
Tier 4 (Child Student) – for children aged from 4 to 17 coming to the UK to study at an independent fee-paying school.
- We offer Individual consultations and support with visa application which includes:
- Providing a full list of necessary documents;
- Providing examples of documents (if necessary);
- Check that the documents are valid;
- Preparation personal documents for submission to the British Embassy;
- Recommendations on submission of additional documents.
- Support on filling the British visa on-line questionnaire and booking an appointment;
- Translation of all documents into English, according to the requirements of the Embassy.
This does NOT included British Embassy Visa fee and courier charges!